Commercial Management Accountant opportunity offered on a permanent basis with this innovative and progressive business based in Coventry to take ownership on all management accounting duties for a specific area of the company.
My client is a stable and growing Manufacturing and Production organisation who are looking for a commercial Management Accountant (part qualified) to join their finance function. The business operate within the Manufacturing and Production sector and have experienced year on year growth for several years.
The Management Accountant role will involve:
- Full month end accounting responsibilities, producing management accounts and financial reporting for review
- Supporting budget holders in financial understanding business partnering to support in commercial decision making
- Detailed financial analysis identifying variances to budget and focussing on driving profitability and savings/efficiencies
- Presenting financial information to various stakeholders and responding to requests for specific information effectively
- Month end journals, accruals and prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
To be considered for this Management Accountant opportunity you will need to be commercially astute with an ability to critically analyse various large data sets using Excel. You will need to be a confident communicator and actively studying towards a professional qualification. A proven track record in producing meaningful reports and working in conjunction with stakeholders to ensure the ongoing commerciality of a business.
Permanent position, study support, mentoring and personal development, commercial accounting and business partnering exposure