Quality System Specialist
Quality System Specialist - Internal Auditor
The purpose of the role are as follows:
- To address current non-compliance to audit schedule due to COVID-19
- Review risk- based audit program(s) resulting in additional audit requirements/changes to the audit program as well as increased & evolving operational requirements
- Support establishment of BDA program of assurance activities to provide oversight and monitoring in line with compliance, legal, regulatory and other applicable requirements. Currently there is no holistic program of all assurance activities which presents compliance, legal, regulatory and governance risks to BDA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct system, process and product audits to determine compliance with Quality Management System standards, configuration assurance, related business, regulatory and customer requirements and report results to management.
- Prepare and maintain internal audit deliverables including working papers, report, audit findings, status updates and analysis of key trends.
- Provide assistance with facilitating risk discussions and workshops with the business.
- Provide support with adhoc projects within the Functional Excellence team, as required.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum Internal Auditor qualification, ideally Lead Auditor qualified.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working as an Internal Auditor with proven skills in developing, implementing and conducting complex audit reviews.
- Coherent report writing skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of the ISO 9001 & AS9110 standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of DASR Part 145, Part M and Part 21J frameworks.