- Immediate start
- Flexible working arrangements
- Regular social events
Our client is a highly respected chartered accounting practice located in the CBD, who offer flexible working arrangments and value having a strong working culture. Their clients value the quality of the services provided and following a period of sustained growth are now looking to hire an experienced Senior Accountant to complement their team.
- Preparing and reviewing income tax returns and special purpose financial reports for a wide variety of clients.
- Completion of financial and management accounting, taxation and business advisory services.
- Preparation of financial models, process and performance improvement, benchmarking, cash flow management and strategic planning initiatives.
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships and continually look for ways to add value.
- Demonstrable experience in a professional services environment.
- You will have completed post graduate qualifications as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Practicing Accountant or working towards completion.
- Capable of setting priorities, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- Passionate about improving your technical expertise and applying it commercially
To be successful in this role, you will be hard working, have excellent written and verbal communication and have a strong technical grounding to support hitting the ground running. Proven experience in a similar capacity is essential.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ben Tirri in our Hudson Adelaide office on Ph 8223 8823.