Financial Controller - FP&A
The Financial Controller supports the Finance Director in maintaining financial oversight of the reporting, forecasting and budgeting process.
A large growing -both organically and through acquisition - manufacturer offering a great development opportunity.
Design, lead and deliver financial planning and analysis processes including forecast and budget processes for the sites and at the consolidated DPMS entity level, whilst aligning to Dechra standards and expectations
· Co-ordinate and oversee the month-end closing processes for DPM&S entities functions.
· Including the reporting processes and outputs into group finance.
· Identify and implement improvements of core financial processes.
· Produce insightful commentary into current performance and future actions required.
· Work with key business stakeholders across the DPMS business to help them utilise financial performance drivers and improve financial planning, control and governance processes.
· Meet regularly with DPMS leaders to colloborate, challenge and influence the future financial performance and divisional decision making.
· Lead the standard costing process (and transfer pricing) processes.
· Design and implement best practice controls and KPI's for manufacturing and financial control. Lead on Risk Management and Financial Control.
· Liaise and support key projects and programmes to support the wider Business goals
· Develop business cases for investments, capital expenditure and other projects. Support overarching governance processes.
· Perform balance sheet reviews of sites and advise on financial control.
· Support the wider business agenda.
· Manage the finance team and develop a coaching culture within the function ensuring a talent and succession plan is delivered for growth of the function and business
· Deputise for the Finance Director.
- Ability to analyse and clearly communicate
- Advanced Hyperion and HFM skills
- Process thinker
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills on an international level
- Be a self-starter with resilience
- A qualified accountant
£70,000 - £80,000 plus car, bonus, healthcare