Interim Financial Accountant
A hands on role with involvement in finance and treasury management.
Supporting the Finance Manager by providing advice to shape effective financial accounting.
My client is within the not for profit sector in an organisation that is innovative in providing services for vulnerable people in West London.
Key responsibilities of the Interim Financial Accountant:
- Oversee financial accounts
- Ensure financial data is robust and in line with policies and regulations
- Support the team with monthly management reports
- External reporting including liaison with internal and external auditors
- VAT returns
- Develop and implement financial policies
- Doubly entry accounting
- Treasury management, cash management, working with banks
- Ledger management
- Month end
The successful Interim Financial Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience from within the not for profit / local authority sector
- Knowledge of key financial processes
- Able to communicate with Group Managers and people at var
- Understanding of financial reporting in a reasonable sized organisation
For the successful Interim Financial Accountant there is a hands on opportunity in a meaningful organisation in the not for profit sector, a day rate of £225 - £250 per day, part time/flexibile working and an immediate start for someone who can step in and hit the ground running.