Forensic Senior Manager
International professional services practice with a successful national forensic practice.
DescriptionYou will be expected to:
- Lead complex assignments under the supervision of Director or Partner;
- Supervise project teams and supervise junior staff;
- Play an active role in the scoping and planning of engagements;
- Assist in developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges and to identify issues and challenges with data or calculations;
- Review and input into potentially complex financial models;
- Present and explain findings in a clear and concise manner;
- Draft and review reports;
- Active participation in meetings (e.g. team meetings, client/ lawyer meetings, meeting of experts, conferences with counsel etc.) including organisation, delivery of findings, identifying next steps;
- Ownership of general project management, including project finances, risk issues, budgeting and billing;
- Think on your feet and deal calmly with unexpected challenges;
- Be actively involved in business development activities, including devising and leading initiatives aimed at winning new work; and
- Continue to develop your own network of work referrers.
- An accounting qualification is essential (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA);
- Fraud and financial crime related qualifications preferred (e.g. ACFS, CFE, CAMS)
- Senior level forensic accounting experience
Excellent package and progression opportunities.