Producing monthly management reporting for Managers.
Budgeting and forecasting.
My Berkshire based client is seeking support from an experienced FP&A Analyst to support with transactional analytical work to support the regional business.
Key responsibilities of the FP&A Analyst:
- Providing high quality monthly reporting and analysis
- Cost accounting and control
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts with inputs from Commercial FDs and FP&A Managers
- Identification and delivery of process improvements
- Management insight and information
- Closing month end - working with FP&A Managers to ensure revenue is reported accurately
- Supporting internal or external audit activity
The successful FP&A Analyst:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Able to communicate effectively with different countries and stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skills / strong financial modelling
- Excellent attention to detail
For the successful FP&A Analyst there is an immediate start, circa £300 per day rate, opportunity to work within a global business in Berkshire.