Fund Specialist with Italian
Purpose Of Role:
The Transfer Agency SME is responsible for the correct and timely processing of specific operational activities performed in the areas of Fund Trading Services such as:
- Orders management,
- Reconciliation of cash and security accounts,
- Dividends payment,
- Fund administration support
- Demonstrating timely and accurate processing of the relevant tasks at all times in accordance with SLAs, operating procedures and legal regulations.
- Performing independently all tasks described in the relevant SOPs and job aids.
- Managing issues and errors by:
- escalating and reporting in the appropriate systems and to the Manager in due time
- perform root cause analysis
- developing a remediation plan when applicable
- follow up to resolution of the issue/remediation of the error
- Ensuring a timely updating of SOPs and Job aids.
- Supporting and leading the day to day running of the operations executed by the team.
- Supporting the Manager in assuring that all activities are sufficiently covered at all times, included during sickness and holidays periods.
- Ensuring that the other team members are properly trained.
- Engaging in building an effective working relationship with internal and external clients.
- Involvement in departmental ad-hoc projects.
- Preparation of various weekly and monthly reports for management review. Compiling and categorizing data used for monthly operational metrics.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as requested by the Manager.
- Making recommendations for changes to processes and procedures and preparing documentation for review as required.
- Undertaking appropriate housekeeping duties e.g. filing, archiving, carrying out a clean desk policy.
- Taking responsibility for personal development and training.
Specific Qualifications / Skills:
- Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Accuracy and ability to work within tight deadlines.
- PC literate and competent in use of MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word and MS Outlook.
- Basic understanding of fund administration would be useful but not essential.
- Good level of English.
- Fluent Italian spoken and written.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- Quick in thinking, reflection & execution
- A thorough understanding of fund services is required
Critical Behaviors for Success as defined by the PPR System at Core level:
- Taking Ownership and Initiative
- Ensuring accuracy and quality
- Providing outstanding service
- Communicating effectively
- Displaying insight & influence
- Fostering collaboration and teamwork
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.