Interest Rate Risk Expert
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Measure, monitor, and report the Firm's interest rate risk in the banking book using QRM application
- Attribute Net Interest Income (NII) sensitivity (e.g. balance sheet position changes, market rates, etc.)
- Analyse and understand the drivers of variance between modeled interest income / expense and actual income / expense
- Provide support in stress testing key model assumptions and scenario analysis
- Supporting the global teams with information and analyses they need on the Firm's interest rate positions
- Participate on model update and data development related projects
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting
- Strong, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Economics
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Ability to learn new applications and software
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Experience with Banking/ Market Risk/ Asset-Liability Management (ALM)
- Experience with Market Risk or ALM related software is an advantage
- VBA knowledge is advantage
Corporate Treasury provides corporate finance advisory services to senior management and the business units, maintaining the Firm's liquidity, optimizing its capital base, coordinating its relationships with rating agencies, lenders and creditors, managing the Firm's foreign exchange and interest rate exposure, and accessing multi-currency short- and long-term financing.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration. There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.