Trade Admin - Associate 1 - Bangalore
- Confirm trades with brokers on Trade Date
- Instruct trades to Custodian/Administrator/Client
- Communicate all settlement information to the appropriate custodian, and broker.
- Resolve any unmatched / failed trades
- Resolve any trade related queries with both internal and external parties
- Ensure accurate portfolio positions are reflected on the accounting/trading systems
- Maintain a database of account, client and custodian details
- Know and comply with company policies and procedures
- Monitor broker/custodian performance through the use of issue logs
- Respond to queries raised by Portfolio Managers/Brokers/Custodians/other Investment Operations departments
- Respond to ad hoc requests
- Work with other Investment Operations departments and Investment teams to improve processing efficiency
- Review current process and make suggestion to improve processing efficiency
- Complete projects as assigned
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.