Global IMAS Reporting Accountant
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
About the role
We currently have an opportunity for an Accountant in our Global Procurement Team. The role will involve the financial IMAS reporting of the Global Procurement function through interpretation and analysis of data and supporting other regional procurement finance teams.
Key responsibilities in the role:
- Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly Global Procurement IMAS pack including variance analysis. This will require summary analysis of current spend to historic spend and report on changes.
- Preparation of a Group PIP Reporting report for both direct and indirect materials.
- Responsible for the preparation of the monthly Corporate Working Capital supplier payment terms position and report.
- Responsible for data integrity and understanding how the data comes from source systems and ensuring all systems are aligned. Manage and support regional spend reconciliations between SAP and legacy systems to EPM ensuring data accuracy.
- Supporting enhancements, developments & roll out of the EPM solutions.
- Working closely and support the wider Procurement regional teams on adhoc issues.
- Supporting the development of a solution to generate IMAS budgets & projections.
- Adhoc tasks and central requests for information.
- Annual IMAS taxonomy review.
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant with 2+ PQE desirable
- Proficient in Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel and Power Point)
- Strong analytical skills - ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Ability to work on own initiative & positively challenge
- Ability to work under pressure to ensure deadlines are met
- High attention to detail
- Team working skills
- Integrity/ Conscientious.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.