Associate 2 - Client Service
- Perform both client facing and operational processing functions for Accounting and Custody. Research and resolve client inquires and service related requests. Escalating and directing issues for immediate remediation. On a daily and weekly basis execute many operational tasks as per deadlines.
- Responsible for ensuring and reviewing all the CSO requirements such as Daily/weekly recon on Cash, Stock and Income.
- On a daily basis identify failed & unmatched trades, reason for it and initiate the resolution process
- Conduct independent research to gather and record data from internal systems.
- Interact with various internal and external teams as required to obatin the resolution.
- Check for the cash flows, Swifts, Fax and follow up with internal/external teams.
Answer and/or review internal and external client queries in relation to accounting and custody. Analyze the problem and obtain and evaluate information to reach sound conclusions.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.