Street UK are seeking an FD to support the organisation through their next phase of growth. This includes playing a pivotal part in business planning, strategy, improving and introducing financial controls and procedures to drive efficiencies.
Street (UK) Foundation (Street UK) has been established for 20 years and is not your typical charity. Their mission is to support financial inclusion by providing access to affordable financial services for those individuals who are excluded from mainstream finance and who would otherwise fall prey to predatory lenders.
The charity has a number of subsidiaries which help to deliver its mission; and support the wider Responsible Finance industry by providing business services to like minded organisations; all of whom are ethically aligned with Street UK with an interest in catering for those that are under served.
Due to the current economic climate the organisation is at a stage where significant growth, product diversification and a stronger online offering is planned.
- Financial budgeting, strategy planning for whole Group;
- Monitor the working capital and cash-flow for the business
- Completing monthly cash-flow forecasts;
- Producing monthly financial accounts and performance reports for SMT, Board and Investors;
- Supporting investment raising efforts and managing on-going investor relationships;
- Managing relationships with key external clients and stakeholders including external audit;
- Reporting to Audit and Risk Committee;
- Working closely with CEO, SMT and Board in driving strategy and performance;
- Management and development of a team of 3
* Previous Finance Director or held a similar position
* Financial budgeting and strategy planning
* Investment raising;
* Knowledge of UK GAAP, and FRS102;
* Advanced Excel skills;
* Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast pace environment
£55,000 - £60,000 plus excellent benefits
Flexible working arrangement