Management Accountant - Manufacturing
Page Personnel are working with a well established business, with offices based in Knutsford, recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
A well established business, with an international reach, are recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Financial Director, responsible for assisting with the production of monthly accounts and management of a small finance team.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: management of a small finance team; management of month end close process; profit reporting; continuous improvement of finance processes; stock reporting and management; oversee billing processes; assist with cash flow forecasting, budgeting and forecasting.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA/AAT - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a varied finance role - Essential
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel, SAP - Essential
- Have knowledge of Standard Costings/Working in a Manufacturing Environment - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Close to Public Transport Links + Study Package + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits