This Management Accountant role, based in Camberley, will see you support the Senior Management Account across 2 UK entities. Covering Balance Sheet Recs, P+L and Management Accounts.
This instantly-recognisable organisation, based in Camberley is a true FMCG market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate journal completion and authorisation
- Ensure all balance sheet reconciliations completed, all reconciling items investigated and understood
- Assist in the completion of management presentations to explain month end performance and attend monthly business review
- Assist in ensuring delivery of all key reports
- a. P&L's
- b. GL's
- c. Balance Sheet reconciliations & support
- Production of accurate and detailed Budget processes
- Provide detailed support to Operating Areas to help them understand their performance.
- Helping out with daily banking & monthly bank recs
The Successful Management Accountant:
- Ideally AAT Qualified or studying towards CIMA/ACCA
- Experience within an Accounting position
- Good Excel and reporting skills
- Great communication skills both written and verbal
This Management Accountant role, based in Camberley, offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the FMCG industry. With clear internal progression paths, the opportunities are endless!