7 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
Page Personnel are working with a well established Manufacturing business with offices based in Crewe, recruiting a Part Qualified/Finalist level candidate to join their team as a Management Accountant.
A well established business, with a reputation for staff retention, are recruiting a Management Accountant to join their team.
As a Management Accountant, you will report into the Finance Manager, responsible for the production of monthly accounts and analysis.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: creation of monthly management accounts and reports including cash flow reporting, sales reporting, cost of sales and inventory reporting; variance analysis; support of production with inventory counts; resolve and respond to internal and external stakeholder queries.
The successful candidate will:
- Be studying towards ACCA/CIMA - Essential
- Have recent knowledge of working in a Management Accounts role - Essential
- Have knowledge of working in a manufacturing environment - Highly Beneficial
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
Highly Competitive Salary + Onsite Parking + Study Package + Pension Plan + Other Excellent Benefits