Assistant Accountant role working for a growing business in Barry, South Wales. Support and training will be provided to the employee at all times.
I am working exclusively with a business services organisation in the heart of Barry in South Wales. They have a multi-million turnover with growth plans for the future.
The key repsonsibilities include:
The main duties for the accounts assistant are:
- Preparing invoices
- 1st stages of credit control
- Dealing with queries and interacting with customers
- Technical Admin
- End of month preparations
- Preparing balance sheets and bank reconciliations
- Allocation of payments
- Credit Balances
- Production of the Management Accounts
The successful candidate will be someone with an experienced background in all round accounts. Exposure to PL/SL /Bank reconciliations is essential. The desire to grow and develop your skills will make you stand out.
On offer is a competitive market salary with an excellent holiday package.