- Assist to update company cashflow.
- Handling full set of accounts.
- Manage the day to day financial and accounting operations.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting.
- Responsible for financial reporting, audit and tax submission.
- Liaise with auditors/ tax agents & Company Secretary whenever necessary.
- Ensure monthly financial review and reporting within dateline.
- To handle payments, collections including preparation of monthly reconciliation.
- To ensure the accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data.
- To handle certificate, follow ups with the purchasers, financiers and treasury on the progressive payments before due date.
- Ad-hoc financial task assigned by management as and when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or Graduated ACCA is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years working experience in accounting preferable in property development industry
- Able to use Insoft accounting software or equivalent with ease
- Possesses skills that are innovative, problem solving , result oriented, interpersonal skills, team player like and have a highly motivated personality
- Good written and verbal communication: - English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin OR Tamil (Optional for both)
- Have working experience in forecasting cash flow