Senior Financial Analyst
- Responsible for management reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and ensure full compliance to Group Reporting requirements.
- Highlight trends and variances in the company's financial performance.
- Develop financial models and analysis to support strategic initiatives, where necessary.
- Work closely with Business Leaders in driving performance and ensuring quality of forecasts and budgets.
- Proactively identify and drive operational improvement opportunities to improve financial performance.
- Review the financial reports, including journal entries and inter-company charges.
- Set up strong financial controls and processes.
- Review P&L and Balance Sheet.
- Assist with statutory filings and audit processes.
- Super user of SAP.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience, with strong technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels.
- Proactive, independent and resourceful.
- Knowledge of SAP system advantageous. Highly proficient in MS Excel