Graduate roles - ACA/ACCA/CIMA support
The roles are trainee positions providing a path to qualification in CIMA/ACA/ACCA whilst working in roles that will compliment the study.
My client is a Financial Services organisation, with offices throughout Europe and with the UK site being based in Whiteley.
- Assist with all aspects of the bookkeeping of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor requests
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide or source supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
- Assist in the preparation and reconciliation of periodic direct and indirect tax returns
The right candidate will be degree educated (business degrees ideal, but equally strong degrees in other areas will equally be considered, as will A-Levels or equivalents).
The main thing will be the desire to study a professional qualification such as CIMA, ACA or ACCA.
An excellent salary and benefits package exists to the successful candidate. This includes a study support package that really is second to none.