Accounts Payable Manager
Classification: Accounts Payable Manager
Compensation: $40.00 to $45.00 hourly
Company in FW has a 3–4 month contract Accounts Payable Manager.
This is a 3–4 month contract position.
Accounts Payable Manager will oversee the daily management of the Invoice Processing team and responsible for processes associated with purchase order invoices, non–PO invoices and employee expense reimbursements.
• Manages AP team and oversees code expenses, verifies/process invoices & expense reports.
• Responsible for team's performance management, goal setting, employee development and disciplinary action.
• Establish and maintain procedures for areas of responsibility.
• Responsible for maintaining effective communication between both internal and external customers.
• Ensures that invoices or other financial obligations are processed and paid in a timely manner.
• Work closely with the accounting staff to improve the close process as it relates to accounts payable.
• Ensures company policies and procedures are being adhered to as they pertain to accounts payable.
This is a 3–4 month contract Accounts Payable Manager.
Send resume to . and
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
• Minimum 8 years of Accounts Payable experience with 4 years of supervisor experience
• ERP system implementation experience required
• Have ability to contribute in a servant leadership environment
• Microsoft Excel
Send resume to . and
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior–level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long–term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
?? 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.