Procurement and Sourcing Specialist
- A Minimum of a B Degree in Supply Chain Management
- A Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS) certification would be an added advantage; and
- A minimum of 6-8 years' experience in strategic sourcing or supply chain management of IT related commodities.
- Procuring goods and services in accordance with the Procurement Policy
- Negotiating pricing options for goods and services with suppliers
- Managing the entire procurement value chain in terms of service requests received from client departments up to the point of delivery of goods and services.
- Keeping abreast with the technology advancements and their effects on the costs of goods and services to be procured.
- Analysing spend and formulating category strategies that will lead to benefits (costs reduction or cost avoidance) without causing supply risks.
- Being responsive to stakeholder/client requests, displaying flexibility, keeping the stakeholder/client updated at all times.