Compensation: $45000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half is actively seeking a Bookkeeper for a great client of ours with amazing benefits!! 100% paid medical and 7 weeks of PTO are just 2 of the incredible benefits our client has to offer! This Bookkeeper opportunity will be located in the San Antonio, Texas area and will be a full–time position. As the Bookkeeper, you will oversee the month–end closing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and payroll among other responsibilities. Apply today and grow your professional career with this exciting new opportunity!
– Govern monthly accounting close
– Plan monthly reconciliations, financial statements and all supporting documents
– Supplementary assignments when necessary
– Direct Accounts Receivable
– Maintain the general ledger
– Verify monthly accounting close
– Administrate Accounts Payable
– HR administrative responsibilities including onboarding new employees and benefits administration
– Preparing and distributing payroll checks and reports
If you are interested in this amazing Bookkeeper opportunity send your resume to today for immediate and confidential consideration!
– AP/AR & Payroll experience
– Experience with HR responsibilities – onboarding, compliance, data maintenance, and benefits administration
– Fund accounting experience through a non–profit would be a huge plus!
– Bilingual in Spanish and English would also be a plus
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full–time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities – fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at or visit to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
?? 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.