ACCOUNTANT GENERAL LEDGER (GL)
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you are an accountant responsible for accounting, financial reporting and compliance activities
- General Ledger and financial reporting activities
- Manage daily general accounting activities.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and year-end financial close processes and reporting.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of financial reports.
- Prepare general ledger journals, monthly account reconciliations and variance analysis.
- Participation in monthly internal financial statements reviews.
- Ensure compliance with SOX, internal controls, regulations accounting policies and procedures.
- Assist in preparation of statutory financial statements.
- Support external and internal audit requirement
- Support financial and business reporting and information requirements from Singapore finance team.
- Contribute and provide support in accounting and finance related projects/assignments, which include driving process improvement projects.
- Ad-hoc assignments.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications (e.g. ACCA /CPA).
- 1-2 years of financial accounting experience in General Ledger functions in a multi-national corporation, preferably within a manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of international tax and transfer pricing will be an added advantage.
- High proficiency in SAP, and hands on experience on Cognos/TM1 or BI tools will be preferred.
- Good proficiency in Excel.
- Reading and Writing in Mandarin is a Mandatory.
- Possess knowledge of SOX and US GAAP.
- Customer-oriented (internal and external) with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Possesses an analytical mindset. Preference for candidates who possess the ability to recognize issues within processes while considering functional interdependencies, and propose solutions.
- Meticulous and pays attention to details.
- Independent and possess the ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines
- Highly adaptive with the ability to function in a dynamic environment.
- Proactive and self-driven
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply