Business Analyst II
Overall job duties
Overall job duties
- Communicate with others to transfer knowledge of completed analysis and prepares analytical results presentations and proposals for both internal and external clients.
- Conduct measurement of marketing effectiveness and develops design and analysis of structured marketing tests to achieve designated learning objectives.
- Work with clients, both internal and external, to meet data needs to execute marketing campaigns and report on results.
- Direct internal analytical research and development projects to improve products and offerings for clients.
- Define all client-facing reporting needs and ensures that best practices are followed.
- Define and create custom segments, scores, and reporting as needed for marketing execution or performance interpretation.
- Understand and manage flow of data for an assigned client, and recommend changes to processes as needed to improve accuracy and efficiency
- Understand how a client's marketing data is used and provide recommendations based on best practices on how to improve the available data.
- Ability to interpret technical information relating to computer programming and other areas of data processing.
- Minimum Bachelor's or better in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or related field.
- Masters degree in related field preferred
- 3-5 years of related work history, Marketing agency experience preferred
- Expert with database query skills in SQL and experience with other databases, both relational and non-relational in structure
- Expert with basic MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficient with Rapid Miner, and proficiency with at least one additional data mining/ quantitative analysis package or programming language (e.g., R, Python, SPSS, SAS, etc.) preferred
- Proficient with data visualization and report creation with at least one Business Intelligence Tool (e.g. Domo, Tableau, Qlik, Cognos, etc)
- Client-facing experience preferred