Outstanding opportunity for a Staff Accountant to join an extremely reputable Financial Services Firm in San Francisco on a full time basis.
- Accounts receivable and collections through securing revenue and posting all payments (deposits, processing ACH and WEB payments), chargebacks and resolving accounting discrepancies
- Reconciliations of accounts receivable ledgers
- Preparation of Financial Statements and detailed status reports for key accounting and financial monitoring; monthly reports, detailed bad debt expense, consumer credit report for credit bureau, BBC report, weekly financial analysis, and quarterly meeting reports Assist with customer service and collection efforts Follow policies and procedures to move accounts to bad debt and recommend approvals/denials of loan extensions/deferrals
- Provide information/support to our lexternal auditors and examiners
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excellent Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Ability to Build Positive Business Relationships with Business Partners
- Strong MS Excel Skills, ability to work with multiple currencies and business lines.