Associate Director, Application Development & Maintenance(ADM) Assurance Security-100% Remote
Cognizant requires a DevSecOps expert to expand, lead and managethe Application Assurance program for the Cognizant Digital Business. The AssociateDirector, Digital Systems and Technology (DS&T) Application AssuranceSecurity will provide expert leadership, strategic guidance, and operationalmanagement related to the delivery and ongoing improvements for DevSecOps. Thisrole reports to the DS&T - Business Information Security Officer (BISO) andis subject to execution as part of Cognizant's global Corporate Securityfunctions and programs. Candidates will have a proven ability work within andacross Agile ADM teams to design, develop, test, implement, and supporttechnical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies. Thisperson will incorporate innovation and creativity into strategic planning witha focus on improved application security, developer secure code training andend to end DevSecOps operations. This role operates within a matrixed securityorganization and works closely with various other Corporate Security leaders, DeliveryExcellence, Information Technology, Privacy, Internal Audit, Legal andCompliance.
- Analyze existing development processes, practices, within the delivery teams and advance security integration with automation techniques to improve throughput and governance.
- Understanding established SDLC and support leading edge development by establishing standardized reusable security frameworks that enable speed to market.
- Ensure the ongoing management of a Secure Software Development Life Cycle to ensure timely delivery of application sprints with security compliance and best practices.
- Onboard and support various delivery teams to adopt DevSecOps methodology and ensure changes introduced are communicated and clearly understood.
- Apply engineering principles to improve resiliency, performance, efficiency and scalability of the DevSecOps eco system.
- Collaborate with development community to advance self-serve capability to meet business needs effectively.
- Build support structure to enable guidance related to DevSecOps components and the effective use of guidelines, policies, standards and technologies.
- Continuously improve software engineering practices related to DevSecOps.