Real Estate Financial Analysis Manager/Director
Publicly traded REIT seeks a Real Estate Financial Analysis Manager/Director to join their Los Angeles team.
- Evaluate projected financial results of undertaking new projects, acquisition, divestitures, analyzing capital expenditure proposals and recommending courses of action.
- Investment analysis for the real estate development, redevelopment, construction, and acquisition functions. This analysis will support the investment decisions, as well as the back end review of investment performance.
- Perform financial analysis of yield for properties to show accurate income, expenses. lease-up to determine. NA/ and Yield
- Forecasting of impact of investments on Company future operating results.
- Actively participate in judgment areas such as potential rent
- Regularly improving existing analytical methods
- Developing ad-hoc/new analytical methods tailored to unique investment circumstances that arise, in a repeatable manner that can be delegated.
- Conduct and coordinate due diligence on properties under contract for acquisition.
- Regular discussion and teamwork with heads of real estate functional areas.
- Participate in real estate investment committee process.
- Lead, manage and mentor direct reports.
- 7+ years of real estate financial analysis experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year university in Finance or related area required
- Advanced master's degree preferred
- Demonstrated ability to use analysis in a problem-solving manner rather than just as a caretaker, by developing new analysis and improving existing analytical methods.
- Strong ability to communicate with all levels of the real estate organization, and explain financial methods to non-financial individuals.
- Advanced excel and other financial tool skills.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally, with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Team player, as this person will be influencing the group indirectly and working heavily with individuals throughout the organization.
- Ability to make recommendations, gain buy-in and lead projects to improve the processes and efficiencies of a business team.