Well-established firm seeks an Internal Auditor to join their team.
- Develops audit programs for moderately complex and complex audits and projects based on a thorough knowledge of the Company's operations and key processes.
- Audit program includes a project level of risk assessment, audit scope determination, and appropriate audit steps.
- Audit projects include evaluation of the design and effectiveness of existing controls, assessment of efficient and effective utilization of Company resources, fraud, investigations, special projects such as SOX compliance reviews, and requests from management.
- Executes audit programs or projects for all levels of complexity.
- Consults with the Director on significant issues identified.
- Collects, analyzes (performs data extraction if necessary), and tests controls for effectiveness.
- Documents audit results in audit work papers in accordance with established standards.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 - 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong internal audit and fraud investigation background/experience
- CFE preferred