Manager, IT Audit (Internal Audit)
Your main job responsibilities include:
- Plan and conduct audit reviews to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of IT controls.
- Articulate control issue/ gaps with auditees, draft audit findings and corrective action plans in a factual and concise manner for distribution to management.
- Collaborate with Risk Management office and contribute to technology risk assessment, control identification and risk remediation.
- Validate and track audit issue remediation to ensure control issues are effectively resolved.
- Undertake any ad-hoc projects which may include advisory and investigation work.
- Manage outsourcing IT audit project engagement to ensure deliverables meet the requirements and stipulated timeline.
- Work with internal team to develop data analytic tools/script/dashboard where needed.
- Bachelor degree in any discipline, preferably Information System/Computer Science and Engineering, from a recognized institution,
- Vast IT audit experience with at least 3 years in leading risk based IT application, infrastructure or project related audit, familiar with best practices in IT audit methodologies and internal auditing standards,
- A relevant professional qualifications such as CIA and / or CISA is preferred,
- Familiar with SAP, working knowledge of data analysis software such as ACL, IDEA, Tableau would be a plus,
- Self-starter and motivated to contribute as a team,
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong report writing and presentation skills