Regional Treasury Analyst
Reporting to the Supervisor, this analyst is responsible for maintaining accuracy and timely processing of treasury related work in the Corporate Treasury Unit.
- Support daily operational treasury activities for all business units and legal entities.
- Perform analysis and data aggregation for all fund movements.
- Ensure transactions are compliant with Treasury and Accounting guidelines.
- Review daily funding requirements, current day and forecasted cash positions.
- Initiate cash pooling debit and credit transactions daily.
- Prepare data inputs in Treasury Management System.
- Review and communicate all bank account maintenance matters to all legal entities.
- Maintain funding transactions and audit bank invoices pertaining to bank fees
- Prepare loan agreements and promissory notes for all long-term loans.
- Maintain the monthly bank guarantee database, loan database, and draw down schedules.
- Conduct banking board resolution audits.
- Facilitate the monthly intercompany settlement process.
- Prepare accurate Treasury reports timely.
- Possess a Bachelor of Finance and Accounting, Economics, Finance or the equivalent
- Should be working towards a professional accounting or treasury qualification -
- Possess 1 to 2 years of relevant working experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (required) and Mandarin (preferred)
- Display strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Demonstrate good organizational, negotiating skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and deliver results in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive team player with good mathematical skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel and Word. Knowledge in Access will be advantageous
- Fresh graduates will be considered if applicant displays the above skills