Accountant (3 day work week / 6 Months Contract / Upper Bukit Timah)
- Lead a small remote team in the Preparation of financial statements in accordance with Singapore GAAP.
- Analysis of financial statement and providing commentaries on actual results vs forecast/budget/prior period.
- Ensure compliance on of all statutory reporting matters such as finalisation of statutory accounts and department of statistics forms.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly consolidation package to consolidation team.
- Liaising with auditors in the finalisation and issuance of statutory accounts
- Prepare deferred and current tax provision calculations for monthly financial statements.
- Ensure returns for corporate tax, GST and other relevant taxes are submitted, payments made on time and all relevant regulations are complied with.
- Ensure timely submission of quarterly forecasts.
- Provide explanation for variances between forecast vs comparative periods.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualifications (ACCA)
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a listed company or large MNC preferred
- Strong knowledge of Singapore GAAP
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Dynamics NAV accounting software preferred