Senior Reconciliations Accountant
- Review Items beyond Aging thresholds
- Follow up with Operations teams to clear aged items
- Perform reconciliation activities
- Clearing of Liability account and offsetting General Ledger account
- Periodical Monitoring process including
- Preparing Account Details Including Aging Threshold
- Importing Account Details into Blackline per Account
- Attaching, Finalizing and Certifying a Blackline Report
- Make Corrections as per Approver's Feedback
- First point of contact for internal teams to resolve issues appropriately
- Ensure aged open item management and resolution
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to resolve open issues
- Ensure Internal controls are managed adequately and provide audit support
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities and work with the required stakeholders to ensure Management of change as needed.
- Support in M&A activities
M.Com or MBA or Inter C.A
- 3-5 years of experience in Finance :
- Accounts Reconciliations
- APAY process operations
- Stakeholder management
- Proven experience in Process improvements
- MS-Office skills, (especially Excel) mandatory.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Experience with Blackline Reconciliations Tool is a plus
- SAP Experience
- Advanced excel- creation of Macros
- Knowledge of a foreign language is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- We have multiple roles open, so feel free to apply.
- Relocation is not available for this role.
- A robust total rewards program, including: competitive base pay, variable pay that rewards individual, team, and Company performance, and comprehensive benefits
- On-going learning opportunities within a diverse, inclusive and rewarding work environment
- Career experiences that can span different Dow businesses and functions with opportunities for personal and professional growth
- The chance to work within a global company and interact with colleagues from around the world
- Opportunities that spark your imagination and ignite your passion to help others
Dow (NYSE: DOW) combines global breadth, asset integration and scale, focused innovation and leading business positions to achieve profitable growth. The Company's ambition is to become the most innovative, customer centric, inclusive and sustainable materials science company. Dow's portfolio of plastics, industrial intermediates, coatings and silicones businesses delivers a broad range of differentiated science-based products and solutions for its customers in high-growth market segments, such as packaging, infrastructure and consumer care. Dow operates 109 manufacturing sites in 31 countries and employs approximately 36,500 people. Dow delivered sales of approximately $43 billion in 2019. References to Dow or the Company mean Dow Inc. and its subsidiaries. For more information, please visitwww.dow.comor follow@DowNewsroomon Twitter.