- The Business Analyst works under the guidance of Portfolio Management.
- The Business Analyst works with Product Management, Portfolio group, the Business Owners and Scrum team(s) to create and define user stories and supporting artefacts for product features and enhancements.
- The Business Analyst assists with identifying and documenting Features and which will improve business efficiency, productivity
- and drive revenue.
- The Business Analyst will also assist the Product Management function in prioritizing business epics and agile release train epics in prioritizing and grooming features and associated user stories for inclusion in a particular release and a particular sprint.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience in User Stories, feature development, Requirements gathering and documentation.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (preferably Scrum), UML, Object Orientated, Data
- Modeling, Process Modeling and/or other development methodologies.
- Knowledge of structured approach to test planning and test execution.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Shows Initiative and self-confidence, is adaptable and is able to cope with changing and evolving priorities.
- Must have the ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment