- Responsible for managing general Accounting functions and/or Accounting Policy functions.
- Overseeing the daily activities of the accounting department and ensuring that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensuring that all accounting processes align with GAAP and current financial legislation.
- Prepare and publish timely & accurate financial statements including income statements, balance sheets, and cash flow statements
- Review the Journals entered by the teams -AP, GL of respective regions
- Responsible for month-end and year-end close process
- Responsible for Intercompany transactions-accounting, compliance and assisting the audit of respective regions.
- Support the Finance team in continuous improvement and innovation. Includes design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with external auditors to complete timely financial audits
- Revenue Account Reconciliations
- SOX audit exposure
Bachelors or master's degree in accounting required,
- Min 3 years in Manager position managed accounting teams
- Solid knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS and local GAAP
- Exceptional English skills, both written & spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Administrative, organizational, and communication skills
- Compliance oriented
- Excellent planning, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Oracle Financials must
- Preference will be given to immediate joiners
- Information Technology & Services; Computer Software;Internet
- Accounting/Auditing/ Finance