Professional 1 Business Analyst (51005644)
Essential Job Functions
- Knowledge/experience of 2+ years in Vantage-One/wmA is preferred.
- Knowledge of Annuities domain and Group Life Insurance is desirable.
- Experience on Requirement Gathering, GAP Analysis, Requirements Solutioning and Design
- Experience on writing business specifications (BRDs/DDDs)
- Ability to coordinate with Technical and Testing teams
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Experience in delivering demos/walkthrough to the client.
- Exposure to JIRA/Confluence/GitHub toolset or Certifications like LOMA 280/290/FLMI or ALMI will be an added advantage
- Good understanding of SDLC cycle and exposure to Agile/Scrum
- Good communication, analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Should be able to work independently and making sure timely delivery of the assignments.
Essential Job Functions
- Assists in planning and designing business processes; assists in formulating recommendations to improve and support business activities.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel by constructing basic conceptual data and process models, including data dictionaries and volume estimates.
- Assists in creating basic test scenarios to be used in testing the business applications in order to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Assists in developing and modifying systems requirements documentation to meet client needs.
- Participates in meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Executes systems tests from existing test plans. Assists in analyzing test results in various phases.
- Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried through phase of project.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of business analysis experience
- Experience working with the interface of information technology with functional groups within an organization
- Experience working with business processes and re-engineering
- Experience working with computer programming concepts and basic language
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Presentation skills to communicate with management and customers
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with multiple team members and the ability to multitask
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment