The Group has a strict structure of monthly and quarterly reporting and the applicants need to be used to producing work of a high standard to tight deadlines in a rapidly evolving business.
Our client are a highly acquisitive and growing Group based in Bradford.
- Reporting and management of key P&L account headings including commercial commentaries and investigation of variances to budgets
- Responsibility for monthly balance sheet control account reconciliations
- Support to the Senior Management Accountant and Financial Controller
- Relationships with key stakeholders
- Process journals and other inputs onto the General Ledger
- Involvement in budget and forecast preparation/consolidation
- Monthly and quarterly SOX compliance routines
- Other ad-hoc activities as required
- Formal accountancy training and qualification preferred
- Excel proficiency to a high standard
- Ability to compile, analyse and review data to a high level of accuracy
- Enthusiastic individual that is keen to learn, get involved and develop processes
- Team player, who is keen to build relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally
On offer is the chance to work in a high performing team, within a growing business able to offer good long term progression opportunities.