A superb opportunity for a part time accounts assistant to join this growing business.
My client is a business that has continued to go from strength to strength despite the lockdown.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Create Product Costings for new and existing business.
- Collate & Maintain information from other departments to produce costings.
- Sales support with new projects - coordinating actions with site.
- Close cooperation with sales & commercial representatives
- Provide reports when requested by management
- Meeting monthly deadlines on all responsibilities
- Provide Support for Assistant Management Accountant & Management Accountant
- Provide Support for Customer Bids when required
The successful candidate will:
- Qualified or part qualified in Accountancy; i.e. AAT, CIMA, ACCA
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook to a minimum of Advanced standard
- Demonstrable organisational skills and use of initiative in order to resolve issues
- Good Communication and Teamwork skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Experience in an accounting role
- Personal presentation to a high standard
A competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work flexible part time hours