On behalf of a growing business in Croydon I am recruiting for Permanent Payroll Manager to join their expanding payroll team.
My client is a growing business who have done extremely well throughout the lock-down period, this role will be office based but with the flexibility to work from home.
This Permanent Payroll Manager role based in Croydon will involve the following responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the documents for starters, leavers and contractual variations using our in-house integrated HR/payroll system
- Liaising with HR to ensure Right to Work documents are present and coordinating with managers to obtain any missing documents.
- To have responsibility for end to end processing of all payrolls
- To understand our Pensions process and the inner workings of the Auto Enrolment Regulations.
- Handling day-to-day pension related queries from employees and pension providers.
- To resolve payroll and pension queries from managers and employees.
- To produce and dispatch end of employment statements and P45/final payslips for leavers.
- To work closely with the Finance team making sure they have the required information on time for production of business monthly accounts and to ensure all figures & reports reconcile.
The successful candidate for this Permanent Payroll Manager role will need to have the following skills:
- Minimum of 5 year's experience coordinating payroll processes including inputting and sign off.
- Minimum of 3 years payroll management experience.
- Knowledge of HMRC reconciliation of P32 via UK Gateway and RTI submissions.
- Knowledge of all PAYE processes and documentation including P11d and end of year procedures and on line filing.
- Team player who can work with minimum supervision, and who can use their initiative and take responsibility for own actions.
Excellent salary and benefits package