Senior Manager, Finance Change Delivery - Cost Transformation
The Finance Business Consulting team is looking for a Senior Manager level consultant with a strong delivery track record in the Finance function, specifically cost, profitability and cost allocation. We are seeking people who can apply their change, line or technology skills to design and deliver cost and profitability solutions to support our clients achieve their desired business outcomes.
We are looking for an experienced individual who is highly motivated, professional and passionate about what they do, and who will further add to the continued success of our team.
Based in London (other locations in our UK National Markets offices will be considered), but as part of a global organisation, the role will involve working with our UK and Global FS clients. EMEIA and international assignments are also a possibility.
Typical experience may include, whilst not limited to:
- Experience of working in a consulting role in financial services (Banking, Capital Markets or Insurance), or a transformation role in industry, focusing on the Finance function
- Experience in leading delivery of large-scale Finance change programmes in Financial Services and demonstrable experience of leading change gained from:
- hands-on consulting experience at a Big 4, or top tier consulting firm within Financial Services, or
- leading change programmes at a Financial Services organisation, or
- leading a Line function at a Financial Services organisation
- A background in Finance, Risk / Regulation or Treasury, management/cost accounting
- Cost reporting and management, Service Company or Business management
- Finance Cost Reduction and Process Improvement
- Experience of designing and implementing Finance Operating Models and Finance Transformation, including location and service model strategy
- Control and Valuation – including demonstrable product knowledge (Capital Markets Candidates)
- Accounting and regulatory change e.g. IFRS9, IFRS17, IBOR, ViR – supporting clients to understand and address complex change, and leading delivery of programmes / projects
- Financial Control – including internal and external statutory reporting
- Financial modelling, budgeting, business planning, forecasting and analysis
- Finance, Risk and Treasury integration, operating model design and implementation
- Front to back process, control and governance
- Balance sheet management and financial resource optimisation
- Finance systems architecture and strategy delivery
- A first level university degree, 2:1 (or equivalent) or above is desirable but not compulsory
- An accounting qualification (ACA, ACMA, ACCA, CIMA) applied in a financial institution would be beneficial, but not essential
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Strategy, Transaction and Consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
Who we are?
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance
Please note: Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.