IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
- Generate and prepare documents and forms required for portfolio of clients.
- Ensure that statutory books are in order and updated for portfolio of clients.
- Follow-up with Singapore team by sending reminder emails on the return of documents
- Remind clients on deadline of holding Annual General Meeting for portfolio of clients.
- Draft communications and send to Singapore team for review.
- Be a team player
- Preferably a qualified Chartered Secretary or holds an LL.B (pre-law) degree or equivalent related paralegal qualification.
- 2 years of relevant and related working experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build team rapport with a willingness to share knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure.
- Meticulous, organized, detailed and deadline-oriented.
At IQ-EQ we want you to reach your full potential. We offer an inclusive and diverse environment to support your career aspirations. With a strong emphasis on continuous learning and a holistic approach to your professional and personal development. We also offer opportunities across our service lines and our international network of offices.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.