Core Operations - Senior Manager
- Oversees the activities of staff by working closely with direct reports.
- Manages the day-to-day activities and controls to ensure consistency of policies adherence to procedures.
- Manages and facilitates timely resolution of issues.
- Proposes and works to implement workflow changes and supporting technical solutions leading to improved productivity and profitability.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory compliance and developments for the assigned area and apprises staff as necessary.
- Identifies and analyzes operations risks related to current and potential business and recommends procedural changes and controls as needed
- Creates and uses quality service measurement tools to ensure compliance with operational standards with SLAs and SOPs and create management reporting as needed
- Coordinates and manages projects within the department and/or with BU Shared Services, COEs and Client Operations teams.
- During the course of normal day-to-day operation, responsible for identifying any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and reporting and/or escalating in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
- Conducts periodic performance reviews; provides ongoing counsel, training, development and motivation of staff.
- Participates in the hiring, salary, promotional and termination recommendation process.
- At least 5 (3-6 for Officer) years of related Custody and/or Fund Accounting experience, part of which must have been in a management or supervisory capacity. Prior relevant work experience of 10+ years.
- Knowledge of securities language and legal requirements.
- Good interpersonal, organizational and management skills.
- Solid understanding of operational functions within Custody and/or Fund Accounting. Ability to provide technical expertise to resolve daily problems.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.