Audit Junior Specialist
A career in our Assurance Acceleration Centre is the natural extension of PwC’s leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
We are going to teach you how to perform the primary audit procedures, namely:
- analysis of clients' financial performance and their working environment
- risk assessment analytics
- administrative planning
- test of details (testing of documents related to areas of revenue, COS, OPEX, CAPEX etc)
- test of controls (examination of relevant documentation to check the effectiveness of control environment)
- significant contracts review
- sending confirmations to the 3d parties
- casting of financial statements (checking FS for completeness and accuracy) and others
In addition to audit knowledge, you will significantly improve your time and project management skills, and develop your Excel and Alteryx skills.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.