Finance Project Analyst
Finance Project Analyst
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
- Contract via 3rd party agency
- Understand Finance business problems and challenges regarding Trading Fees Controlling and related Management Reporting
- Recommend appropriate solutions which may include both identifying requirements for enhancements in existing systems as well as design and execution of quick, iterative solutions which can be self-supported by the responsible teams after delivery
- Work closely with IT and Trading Fees Controlling professionals on risk reduction and on additional automation opportunities identified
- Work on facilitating migration to strategic platforms, direct development or acting in an advisory capacity
- At least BSc degree in a related field
- Good technical skills with Excel, reporting tools
- Experience with Finance/Reporting is an advantage
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy
The Budapest Trading Fees Controlling team, within the Finance department, is responsible for expense management and control for trading related fees, communication with exchange and clearing houses and Morgan Stanley Finance Controller groups; month end close tasks, variance and trend analysis, GL account reconciliation, invoice reconciliation and payment, and delivering on ad hoc requests from Finance management and Business Units.
The Projects team within the department governs strategic initiatives for optimizing fee calculations and management reporting, along with improving efficiency across all asset classes. The team works closely with Business Unit stakeholders and monitors progress of projects within the wider group.
Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place to learn, grow and achieve. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects who you are as a person.
Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximise collaboration.
There are various employee offers such as discount theatre tickets, dry cleaning service and many more.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.