Consultant in Valuation and Corporate Finance
Services provided by department:
- Business valuation
- Real estate valuation
- Intangible assets valuation
- Valuation for IFRS purposes (PPA, PPE)
- Mergers and Acquisitions support
- Business plan development
- Financial model development
- Market analysis
- Feasibility study
- Review of valuation reports.
- University degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting or other technical specialties
- Experience in financial modelling and valuation is a plus
- At least theoretical knowledge of business, tangible (incl. real estate), and intangible asset valuation
- Ability to structure and build financial models is very important
- MS Excel, PowerPoint, MS Word proficiency
- Experience in report writing and the preparation of presentations is a plus
- Excellent knowledge of English, Ukrainian and Russian languages
- National valuation certificates is a big plus
- Ongoing participation in and / or completion of one of the following professional qualifications is an advantage: CFA and / or CIMA, ACCA, CPA
- Strong numerical & financial analytical skills and general business knowledge
- Ability to operate in multitask environment and meet tough deadlines
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
What we offer?
- On-going learning and education (including ACCA certification and other professional trainings and certifications)
- Professional development
- Work in a great atmosphere
- Global networking opportunities
- Official employment
- Package of benefits: medical insurance, English classes, yoga classes, flexible working hours, fruits, dress code only for business meetings.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.