Accounts Payable/Accounts Assistant
Assisting the Finance Controller as well as supporting the Finance department by maintaining Purchase Ledger, Staff Expenses, Weekly Time Sheets and general assistance.
- A niche organisation with a specialised background.
- A great opportunity to play a key role within a busy finance team.
- Input supplier invoices and credit notes whilst ensuring all are correctly authorised and coded.
- Make payments to suppliers and reconcile supplier accounts.
- Process all cash receipts and payments into and out of all multi-currency bank accounts.
- Collect and process staff expenses. Will occasionally have to chase employees to submit expenses placed on company credit cards.
- Collect and process employee time sheets.
- Assist with Month End and Year End as and when required.
- Assist with Audits if required.
- Assist with Payroll, Pensions and HMRC payments.
- Update Direct Debit spreadsheet.
- Update leased vehicle spreadsheet.
- Liaise with Financial Accountant on payments.
- A proactive team player who is willing to assist with a variety of financial activities as and when required.
- Have working knowledge of Excel - VLOOKUPs, Pivot Tables.
- At least a few years AP Experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to liaise and communicate effectively with a variety of employees at various levels across the business.
- An adaptive individual who can pick up new processes quickly.
- Opportunity to work for a successful niche organisation.
- Great office location.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits.
- Possible remote working options after probation.