Chief Accountant (Temporary 6 months )
ACCA members, students with in-depth knowledge of IFRS are prioritized to attend the interview with Human resource department.
Role purpose: The purpose of this role is to lead financial reporting, control and analysis processes at the company, driving an appropriate control and compliance environment in line with Group policy and IFRS, teaming with functional and commercial partners to offer expert technical accounting knowledge and advice, and overseeing the production of insightful, high quality financial reporting to key stakeholders.
- Builds and Leads the team for monthly actual results, quarterly forecasts, the full year budget and ad hoc as required.
- Leads the team in the efficient completion of statutory and management reporting to the Management with a high quality and on a timely basis and ensures compliance with audit requirements through planning and day-to-day liaison.
- Leads in-depth analytical procedures to deliver actionable insights to the Management
- Works closely with HR for a timely and accurate review of payroll computations, gives expert advices to key stakeholders in relation tax issues, etc.
- Monitors compliance with Group policies and VAS on financial reporting, through analysis and review of monthly, quarterly, forecast and budget reporting.
- Adheres to local regulations within local processes for vendor payments, client billings, tax returns, tax payments etc.
- Liaise with tax authorities for all matters.
- Review and monitor collection from Clients
- Check documents and initial sign before submitting to get authorized signature.
- Supports the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes through analysis and insight.
- Continually drives improvements in quality and efficiency of financial reporting processes, through structuring local team (direct reports) and processes.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Over 5-year relevant experience, knowledge of Advertising& Media industry is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and VAS, member of a professional accounting body would be preferred.
- Excellent commercial awareness and ability to understand and operate across a wide span of influence
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines across multiple work streams.
- Fluent English language skills
JOB LOCATIONS: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Apply for Chief Accountant (Temporary 6 months )
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly