Head of Financial Reporting
ACCA members, students with in-depth knowledge of IFRS are prioritized to attend the interview with Human resource department.
Role purpose: The purpose of this role is to lead financial reporting, control and analysis processes of the group, driving an appropriate control and compliance environment in line with Group policy and IFRS, teaming with functional and commercial partners to offer expert technical accounting knowledge and advice, and overseeing the production of insightful, high quality financial reporting to key stakeholders.
- Builds and Leads the team for monthly actual results, quarterly forecasts, the full year budget and ad hoc as required by the group
- Leads the team in the efficient completion of statutory and management reporting to the Management with a high quality and on a timely basis.
- Leads the team in external and internal audits and tax inspections if any.
- Leads in-depth analytical procedures to deliver actionable insights to the Management
- Reviews all BS reconciliations completed by the team in advance of submission to country team for final reviews in line with the country level deadlines set;
- Works closely with HR for a timely and accurate review of payroll computations, gives expert advices to key stakeholders in relation to client/vendor contracts, tax issues, etc.
- Ensures the compliance with local and group policies, reporting requirements and tax filing deadlines (CIT returns, GTAS)
- Ensures the reports delivered timely and accurately as per the group’s deadlines and regulatory timeframe.
- Co-ordinates with other teams for preparing the annual budget and quarterly forecast processes with meaningful insights.
- Continually drives improvements in quality and efficiency of financial reporting processes, through structuring local team (direct reports) and processes.
- Completes other tasks as assigned.
- Over 10-year relevant experience, knowledge of Advertising& Media industry is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and VAS, member of a professional accounting body would be preferred.
- Excellent commercial awareness and ability to understand and operate across a wide span of influence
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines across multiple work streams.
- Fluent English language skills
JOB LOCATIONS: District 1, Ho Chi Minh City