Finance Assistant working for a global Financial Services firm in the heart of central London.
An investment management firm offering value oriented, global bond management services. Specialisation and focus are key features of our philosophy. Through the use of high quality smaller country bonds, the business gains the significant competitive advantage of diversity and added return potential
* Prepare separate account management fee invoices and maintain invoices spreadsheets.
* Maintain Electra Billing database (fee information, exchange rate uploads, market values uploads, customer address details etc).
* Responsible for sales ledger in Twinfield (recording of commingled fund and separate account income and rebates onto the accounting system). This includes liaison with Operations teams for commingled funds to ensure accurate calculation and payment of rebates.
* Review and analyse the Trade Debtors and Revenue control accounts (Monthly).
* Credit control - identify outstanding receipts and initiate client follow up for late paid invoices.
* Prepare the monthly management fee accrual for revenue and analyse actual v accrual.
* Prepare periodic MiFiD II fee report for Risk.
* Process supplier invoices to include obtaining appropriate approval, ensuring timely payments and remittance advice issuance.
* Setting up new supplier accounts as required across all entities.
* Review and analyse the monthly Trade Creditors control account across all entities.
* Maintain payment templates on online banking portals
* Assist with the processing of cashbook entries for all entities. Monitor bank account balances to ensure sufficient funds are available in the required currency.
* Assist with Reconciliation of bank accounts on a regular basis (to include revaluations).
* Assist with checking of payment runs
* Ensure daily FX rates are loaded into GL system.
* Assist Finance team with preparation of VAT returns (UK expenditure analysis)
* Assist with preparation of expenditure analysis of key suppliers.
* Assist with preparation of data for ONS surveys.
* Assist with analysis of entertainment accounts for Compliance.
* Prepare bi-annual Dividend payments and maintain payment templates
* Ensure the above processes are fully documented and updated as required.
- Accurate, numerate with a strong focus on delivery
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
* Ability to manage and prioritise a complex and varied workload.
* Good team worker with a collaborative approach to work
* A commitment to promote high standards of conduct and integrity.
* Able to work autonomously and use initiative
- £32,000 - £35,000
- full benefits package (inc private health care, dental insurance, season ticket loan & more)
- 25 days holiday