Regional Finance Manager
Michael Page are recruiting for a French speaking Finance Manager, this is an amazing opportunity to support a global charity. The role is to provide a high quality financial business partnering service to the Programmes Team, for a portfolio of Country Programmes, including financial modelling, analysis & review, financial reporting and transnational accounting services.
The client is a large established international organisation, they are established in their field and looking to add a Regional finance manager. This role will require international travel.
The key responsibilities of the Regional Finance Manager are:
- Ability to speak French fluently
- International travel to Africa
- Act as Financial Business Partner to a Regional Director, supporting the Financial Management of a Portfolio of Country Programmes
- Support the Programmes Team in the drafting and monitoring of budgets and forecasts, including variance analysis and exception based reporting.
- Support the development and review of new business proposals, scrutinising direct and indirect cost coverage, financial alignment with project workplans and client/donor requirements.
- Supervise the production of grant/contract financial reports, including contract billing and cashflow forecasting/management.
- Review Country Programme balance sheet accounts, analysing key trends and material variations.
- Lead the monthly financial close process for a Portfolio of Country Programmes
- Provide Remote and on-site Financial Management support to Country Programmes
- Support the Finance Team in the production of financial information for grant/statutory audits
- Provide input into the recruitment and selection of Country Finance Managers.
- Manage and motivate departmental staff to perform to a high standard, conducting appraisal meetings in line with organisational policy and agree and review progress towards individual targets on a regular basis.
In order to be successful in applying for the Regional Finance Manager you will be:
- Qualified Accountant - Essential
- Fluent in French - Essential
- Happy with international travel - Essential
- Experience in all the above
£42,000 + Great company to work for + Pension + International Travel